Meda contacts – please call Tom Tresser, 312-804-3230, tom at tresser dot com, Skype = tom.tresser
Press Releases and support material (PDF files)
- Materials taken to Copenhagen:
– Press release announcing No Games Chicago presence in Copenhagen
– Cover letter to the IOC.
– Chicago Tribune Sept 3 09 Olympic opposition getting second wind as support in Chicago fades
– Chicago Tribune July 31 09 Chicago official predicts even worse budget problems in 2010
– Chicago Tribune Sept 19 09 Letter to Editor League of Women Voters of Chicago opposes Chicago 2016
– Front of color postcard showing results of Tribune poll. Back of color postcard showing results of Tribune poll.
–“State of Corruption – A history of insatiable greed” from the Chicago Tribune, February 15, 2009.
- Op-ed response to September 9 City Council vote endorsing Mayor Daley’s 2016 blank check.
- “We Don’t Trust Alderman Burke” – reaction to his new 2016 oversight role.
- Analysis of Burke and 2016 conflict-of-interest connections.
- Civic Federation’s 2016 review (which we believe is so mired in conflict-of-interest as to render it toothless)
- No Games Chicago analysis and critique of the Civic Feder
ation’s 2016 review.
- No Games Chicago sends delegation to Lausanne, Switzerland to communicate directly with the IOC.
- Download the “Book Of Evidence” we delivered to all members of the IOC plus the international press when we were in Lausanne.
- April 2, 2009 Rally press release
- Informational flyer on Olympic cost overruns
- Informational flyer on Olympic myths and realities
For copies of material relating to the Chicago 2016 bid, including enabling ordinances and Memo of Understanding with Chicago community groups, visit this page.
For material relating to the Olympic industry, including the Olympic Charter and copies of the Host City Contract, visit this page.